Mumbai: A Hotspot for Luxury Homes

A city by the sea where tons of lights twinkle from buildings as well as towering skyscrapers alike, Mumbai sure is a home buyer’s dream destination. The populace here wants to work, thrive, and live well in this city, which has led to the cropping up of numerous luxurious residential projects in Mumbai.

From the picturesque lanes of South Mumbai to the posh areas of Powai and the lavish neighbourhoods of Bandra – you’ll find many of the city’s elite living in these popular hotspots. However with the demand rising for luxury homes, there now exist many more lavish environs beyond these age-old locales. So, read ahead as we list out a few of such luxury hotspots and even recommend exclusive projects here for your benefit.

Thane West

Thane is where the populace goes to live in modern luxury apartments yet be near its many natural, sparkling lakes. From the grand Viviana Mall to luxury residences and commercial buildings – the Thane Platinum Belt here is ensuring its future of being a major global luxury destination.

A project right in the middle of this belt is Sheth Avalon, where you can live comfortably in posh towers, stroll across its beautifully landscaped gardens, and enjoy world-class amenities. Moreover, the elegant outdoor spaces such as the grand lobby, banquet hall and clubhouse here are designed by none other than the celebrity designer, Sussanne Khan!

Kanjurmarg West

When popular posh localities such as Powai and Bandra started to become saturated, it was time to build a new neighbourhood along their lines. Hence, the nearby locale of Kanjurmarg was born as developers realised its immense potential and excellent connectivity across the city.

With upcoming luxury projects such as Sheth Avante in the area of Kanjurmarg West, this locale is soon on its way to becoming a hotspot of luxury real estate. Sheth Avante offers you a pampered life, with one-of-a-kind amenities that allow you to pursue your passions to the fullest. You can expect a huge infinity pool, eco decks, gymnasiums, rooftop party deck, stargazing pedestals, kids jungle gym, and much more!

P.S. We have even come with a 20: 80 scheme for this project, where one pays only 20% now and the rest 80% payment is done on fitout. Hurry before the offer is over as it is only applicable for the first 20 bookings!

Andheri, Lokhandwala

An old charm of the city speckled with art cafes, clothing boutiques, fine dining restaurants, green parks, and luxury buildings – Lokhandwala is a heavenly paradise to live in. A classy neighbourhood that blends the old with the new, this locale is the cream of the avant-garde in the city. And right here, a mere 4 minutes away from Infinity Mall is the upcoming luxury residential monument – 72 West by the Ashwin Sheth Group.

A 34 storey tower with 2, 3, and 4 bedroom spacious apartments – 72 West is set to create enormous ripples in the area’s real estate as it has a whopping open to sky landscape of 25,000 sq. feet. One can certainly imagine the sweeping view of the cityscape from the flat windows! As for the apartments themselves, they are spacious and lavish interiors where you can create a magical story of your life. From imported marble flooring to glass railing in the balconies – every luxurious detail has been meticulously added here so that you may live in absolute bliss and comfort.

To write the book of your luxurious life, we have equipped 72 West with choice amenities that allow you to be the author of your own story. From enjoying Sunday movie marathons at the mini theatre to winding down after a difficult day in a jacuzzi and walking peacefully on the reflexology path – you can surely be the adventurous character here who pursues all their dreams and passions in this city.

Moreover, the existence of facilities such as the business centre, banquet hall, game room, separate kids pools, and senior citizens corner ensure that people of all ages can find their own space as well as mingle with a like-minded crowd to form beautiful, long lasting connections. After all, isn’t being a part of a thriving and understanding community a heavenly luxury in itself?

Now that you know about these luxury hotspots in the city, you can weigh all your options before deciding on a space that truly speaks to your sense of lavish living. To appeal to this millennial sense of luxury, our new projects in Mumbai strive to bring unique experiences and elegant design at the tip of your fingers. This is what distinguishes us from the vast sea of residential projects coming up in the city every day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × two =