Purchasing a home is one of the major decisions that you will make in your life for your financial future. That is why, when it comes to investing in a home, you should consider many factors that determine its price. The location, locality, size of the house, infrastructure, amenities, and its close proximity to important destinations are some factors that will increase the value of a house.
At Ashwin Sheth Group, we build homes to enhance the quality of your lifestyle. We design timeless structures that do more than just matching people’s expectations. Investing in a home built by Ashwin Sheth Group allows homeowners to earn the best ROI in future.
Here are the five tips that are effective to maximise your property’s ROI:
- Make a statement with your entrance
Your main door is the first thing visitors see when entering your home. Ensure you pick an aesthetically pleasing door that perfectly matches your home and lifestyle, giving your visitors a grand welcome.
- Make your home look appealing
You can work with an interior designer to make your home look appealing and ensure it stands out from the rest of the neighbouring houses.
- Paint: From wallpaper wrapping to texture painting and design painting, there are many options that you can choose from to scale up your home interior. Decide whether you want to paint the whole home or a couple of rooms, or perhaps a feature wall.
- Furniture:A well-furnished home has a lot of value in the market. Buy good furniture which will also increase in value over time, such as rosewood and teak cupboards or tables.
- Structural improvements:Make your home more organised and efficient by creating cabinets for storage, designing the bathroom, arranging the balcony space, and much more. All these structural decisions will add convenience to your day to day activities.
- Invest in energy-efficient home appliances
Make your home an energy-efficient place that can save money on electricity bills. Invest in energy-efficient home appliances like convection oven, dishwasher, washing machine and other electronics to increase the worth of your home.
- Upgrade your kitchen and bathroom
Believe it or not, the kitchen and bathrooms make the strongest impression on homebuyers. A well-organized kitchen with cabinets and drawers ensures that everything is accessible. Consider upgrading your bathroom by adding stylish vanity, modern shower, water-saving toilet, and the finest floor tiles. A well-organized kitchen and a comfortable bathroom can boost the value of your home.
- Organise your home according to Vastu Shashtra
People want to live in a home that offers peace. Organise your home according to Vastu Shastra which brings harmony, happiness, positive energy, fortune, and wealth into your life and home.
All these changes mentioned above can ensure a comfortable home environment. Moreover, keeping these things in mind while setting up your new home can significantly increase the future price of your property when you wish to sell it.